Saturday, November 13, 2010

Changes & Things..

So it seems like donkeys years years since I blogged about anything, well actually it is.  A lot of happenings of the personal variety in the last year but I won't bore anyone here with that.

Just received a couple of copies of the new Steve Lukather CD "Alls Well That Ends Well" which I shot all the photos for one fun day in May at Luke's home in the Hollywood Hills.  Am giving it a spin as I write this blog entry and am loving it so far, a rich warm tonality, the talented CJ Vanston did an awesome job with the mix and production.  It's a wee bit darker than it's predecessor, 2008's Ever Changing Times but seems to be more of a reflection of Luke's place in life at the time.  A big thumbs up though and it's awesome seeing my work used so well.

 




1 comment:

  1. Love the new site - great to see you back in the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete